Skip to content
could i become pregnant
ariesgurl98 posted:
me and my boyfriend had sex 11/4/12 and he ejaculated in me and my ovluation date is tomorrow 11/5/12 is there a chance i can become pregnant

MaryDS_TTC responded:
Yes - we are most fertile a couple days leading up to ovulation (and also the day of ovulation). The sperm can live inside you for up to 48 hours.

ariesgurl98 replied to MaryDS_TTC's response:
oh okay so how long should i wait before i take a pregnany test

tlkittycat1968 replied to ariesgurl98's response:
They say to wait two weeks after having sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

MaryDS_TTC replied to ariesgurl98's response:
You can wait until you have a missed period and then take a test - just treat your body as if you are pregnant (just in case). For example, no drinking, try to eat healthy, etc.

ariesgurl98 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
can i start to have eraly signs cuz ive been having lower back pains i sometimes feel nausea and my sence of smell is crazy cuz i be smelling things that some people don't but i really don't know the signs of pregnancy

ariesgurl98 replied to ariesgurl98's response:
oh and my body been feeling kinda hot

If you had sex 12/4, it's way too early to be having symptoms. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and beging producing the hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms. It hasn't even been a week since you had sex so the egg isn't even implanted yet if there is one.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ariesgurl98 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
okay so today is 12/15 when can i take a test?

If your period is late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well i have a 3 year old & a 10 month old, both lovely little girls. Married to great man who is in school for auto repair. We want more kids but ...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.