Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i become pregnant
ariesgurl98 posted:
me and my boyfriend had sex 11/4/12 and he ejaculated in me and my ovluation date is tomorrow 11/5/12 is there a chance i can become pregnant

MaryDS_TTC responded:
Yes - we are most fertile a couple days leading up to ovulation (and also the day of ovulation). The sperm can live inside you for up to 48 hours.

ariesgurl98 replied to MaryDS_TTC's response:
oh okay so how long should i wait before i take a pregnany test

tlkittycat1968 replied to ariesgurl98's response:
They say to wait two weeks after having sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

MaryDS_TTC replied to ariesgurl98's response:
You can wait until you have a missed period and then take a test - just treat your body as if you are pregnant (just in case). For example, no drinking, try to eat healthy, etc.

ariesgurl98 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
can i start to have eraly signs cuz ive been having lower back pains i sometimes feel nausea and my sence of smell is crazy cuz i be smelling things that some people don't but i really don't know the signs of pregnancy

ariesgurl98 replied to ariesgurl98's response:
oh and my body been feeling kinda hot

If you had sex 12/4, it's way too early to be having symptoms. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and beging producing the hormones that cause pregnancy symptoms. It hasn't even been a week since you had sex so the egg isn't even implanted yet if there is one.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ariesgurl98 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
okay so today is 12/15 when can i take a test?

If your period is late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 25 and my husband 35. we got marry 23 november 2010. switched birth controls the 1st week of December and my husband and I have had unprotecte...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful