Skip to content
Is my girlfriend going to get pregnant?help
xerxes_punkrock posted:
I'm so worried about this.yesterday(26 hours ago) me and my girlfriend had sex.I put my penis into her vagina twice but not long.I didn't break her hymen and I didn't c*m but there was a little precum on the head of my penis!!!I hadn't masturbated for a week and i had peed an hour before sex!!!!!
It was the day after her period(maybe last day of her period)to b exact,I better say it happened on the 7th day of her period!!
her periods are irregular.
is she going to get pregnant?
the only reachable pills in my country is those LD/HD pills.which I don't know anything about them?
does she need to take those pills.we're both scared
she says she's afraid of those pills.
she has some stomach problems and she is worried about bleeding.what if her parents find out?
BTW we're both 23
I have a grade B varicocele

Thanks in advance.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Chances are low she'll get pregnant from that incident but there is still a small chance. She'll just have to wait and see if her next period comes and if it's late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got engaged in December. Fiance and I have been TTC since then and are so excited to be parents.

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.