Skip to content
Possibility of pregnancy?
desuboku posted:
Oct 6. [br>[br>My bf and I were fooling around. I gave him a bl0wjob so he came inside my mouth. I rest I let him come on my chest. He wiped the excess sperm off on his hanky. Then around 3 mins later, he gave me oral. Then, he wiped his hanky on my vagina around 5-10 minutes while giving me oral. Help meee? [br>[br>Also, [br>[br>Nov. 29 [br>[br>Me and my bf were fooling around. I switch inbetween bl0wjobs's and handjobs. My bf would touch himself for 2 seconds then finger me with the other hand. When he finally came, he did on his right hand. I told him to finger me with his left. Help?

I'm 15. Not ttc. I had my periods for the last 2 months.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Chances of pregnancy are zero. Sperm die quickly when exposed to air.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_249355 responded:
I would say your def not pregnant.

MaryDS_TTC responded:
It's easy to get carried away when you're sexually active. I highly recommend going on some type of birth control (other than condoms, pull out method, etc) in order to protect yourself from an unwanted pregnancy (like the pill). If you don't have a lot of money, Planned Parenthood can help you out.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.