Skip to content
Possibility
An_249355 posted:
I had 2 periods last month 11/01 and then 11/30, im not sure when i ovulated, i think i already have but im now spotting in between my period which i have never done that. Ive been having some heartburn, dizziness, nausea lately but im not sure if pregnancy is a posibility.. I could use some advice lol

MaryDS_TTC responded:
Spotting between periods could be an early sign of pregnancy. This happened to me a few months ago (and never before in my life) so I got really excited. But then my period came right on schedule... Dang it!

An_249355 replied to MaryDS_TTC's response:
I really hope that i am pregnant. But after 2 prev miscarriages its scarey, but fingers crossed, but ive never spotted before

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.