Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
HELP!! Multiple negative tests and overwhelming symptoms
veryconfused90 posted:

So I have taken 5 pregnancy test to date, all were negative but i've still been experiencing an over whelming amount of symptoms. I had intense/abnormal cramping for several hours mid cycle. At first i thought it was my ovulation but thats normally a slight discomfort only on 1 side and this was sharp pain throughout my entire lower abdomen. A few days later i started getting nauseous and throwing up anywhere for 1 to 5 times a day (this had continued for the last week and a half.) I've been extremely fatigued sleeping 10-12 hours a night and still being tired all day long. I've also been getting light cramps, dizzy spells, shortness of breath, lower back pain, bloating, moodiness/irritability, slightly sore breasts, a strong sensitivity to smells, and an increased appetite. I'm still waiting on my period tho which i think is due in 1 or 2 days, although i'm not 100% sure since its never been regular. But i took another test this afternoon and it too came up negative!! I don't know whats going on, please let me know if this has happened to anyone else!!!

MaryDS_TTC responded:
Sounds like you could be pregnant. Try to be patient and wait a few more days before taking a pregnancy test again. Sometimes it might take awhile for your hormone levels to indicate pregnancy.

Munki3_B3ar responded:
WOW! I thought I was alone on this! for 6 weeks now all of these crazy symptoms have been hitting me hard as well. 4 hpt & all negative, even went in for my annual physical & they also gave me a urine pregnancy test but negative as well. I am finally going in tomorrow to get blood work done to check y hcg levels, I m also going to ask them to give me a referral to have an ultrasound, my mother in law has confirmed that I am. So best of luck to the both of us!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful