Skip to content
Could I be pregant again?
acc88 posted:
So my story is, havent had my period since atleast end of AUGUST. I used a store bought pregnancy test NOV 6th and it was negative. Then I went to the doctors on NOV 21st because I thought I was sick. Doc ended up giving me a urine test and I was positive for pregnancy! I was so excited! That weekend my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (NOV 25) .. I went for my 1st ultrasound that following Tuesday NOV 27th and they couldn't see anything... So we were told to wait a week. That weekend we had unprotected sex again (dec 1). Then on DEC 3rd we went for our 2nd ultrasound where they said again they saw nothing so they sent me to get my hcg level bloodtest... It came back the next day with the level below 1 (dec 4), I was diagnosed with blighted ovum. I had no bleeding, some cramps, and sore back. Up until this week (dec 6&7) I had dark brown spotting for 2 days.... one time it had a little blood in it (TMI i know)... wasnt enough discharge that i needed a pad or tampon. Is it possible i could be pregnant again because most likely my body absorbed the blighted ovum a while ago before it developed at all?

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.