Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Digital Pregnancy Test Fail (lol)
SavvyMV posted:
Sooo, my husband and I would like another child. I missed my period in November but I wanted to wait til the month ended to be sure it wasn't just late. My husband is..... "special" (lol).... and can't read pregnancy tests so he likes digital ones, which is what he bought. I took the test at 530 am and the answer was.........................."?" So I walked into the bedroom and said, "Hunny, I've got good news and bad news. The good news is, the test didn't say no." So he starts to get up like he can't believe it. Then I started laughing, "The bad news is, it didn't say yes either". He was so mad lol.

I'll try again tomorrow morning but I hope this made someone giggle!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.