Skip to content
Some questions for anyone TTC.
babymomma14 posted:
Hi ladies got some questions me and my hunny are TTC well according to the Ovulation calender here we should have had sex on Sat and Sun. but we had sex Fri. and Sun. is thier still a good chance that we can become preggo? Should we have sex tonight I have not been keeping track of my temp kind of hard wiht my two year old but been watching my CM. That and last night I had the worst cramping down there but only on my right side I have never had it. It seriously was so painful it felt like some one was pinching me my AF is due around Christmas so what does the cramping mean???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, There is still a chance. Sperm can live up to 5 days under the right conditions so if you ovulated Saturday or Sunday, you're covered.

The cramping could have been ovulation. Ovulation happens about two weeks before your period and you're right in that time frame.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Jennlily11 responded:
I am TTC as well and the exact same thing happened to me too! It felt like the worst cramps of my life! I finally had to take aspirin for it. I haven't been tracking my CM or temp but we having been trying for 3 months and it's extremely frustrating... especially with everyone around me getting pregnant left and right it seems. My AF is due on Christmas... I am hoping for a Christmas miracle and be PG...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.