Skip to content
PLS REPLY - pregnacy period question
An_246721 posted:
Im 14 weeks normal pregnant ,and our doctor do abt 2 echography tests per month to me, she is a qualified doctor but seems little girl, n i guess wt less experience. frnd of mind said me, that she's afraid to do that echography test even to check that she 's havng baby grl or boy, it wl harm to the baby,
bt our doctor doing so many echography tests,and some unwanted tests, eg:- pap test, echography test ect. Now we thought to change the doctor and channel a pvt doctor,
Wl this really harm to my baby mam???

2. in my 6th week, doctor advised me to drink lot of water, bt i coudnt drink even 500ml per day. bcs of nausea & vomiting, bt sometimes i could drink little amount of water at NIGHT than daytime, wl this habbit harm to my baby-s growth mam

Waiting for your kind reply mam,..

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I tried to concieve our second child in march. I started feeling queezy and my breasts hurt really bad. I had what I thought was my per...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.