Skip to content
Help!! Posibly pregnant or just plain paranoid??
kyerenee posted:
I'm twenty years old. I recently had unprotected sex during my time of ovulation. Usually I feel the symptoms of ovulations for a few days but after that everything just stopped. Oddly enough two days before I started ovulating I had a dream that I was taking positive pregnancy tests. My period has been consistantly regular for about 7 months now. Am I just paranoid, or is there a posibility of pregnancy???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had unprotected sex when you ovulated, then pregnancy is a possibility. Wait and see if you miss your period and if it's late by more than a few days, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.