Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant??? I know this will sound crazy...
An_249587 posted:
So here is the situation...Last week I jerked off my boyfriend and he ejaculated on my hand. I washed it off and at least 2 hours later I masturbated. I did not penetrate my vagina but could I possible be pregnant? And how soon can a blood test detect pregnancy?

This occurred on the last day of my period, which I know is a low fertility period. I am also on the birth control pill, however I missed taking a few and took them the next day as soon as I remembered. I took Plan B as when this concern got into my head, which was less than 48 hours after the incident. I know people will probably find me crazy for worrying about this but I had an unplanned pregnancy a few years ago so I get very paranoid about this stuff.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Absolutely no way you could have possibly gotten pregnant fromt hat incident. It's literally impossible. You washed the semen off and then two hours later masturbated. Sperm are pretty fragile and don't survive long when exposed to air much less washed off or two hours later.

It was completely unnecessary to take Plan B.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Danielle9461 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I am still slightly concerned because since the day after the incident I have had cramps and today am experiencing some white discharge. Hoping that it is just side effects from the Plan B, however the cramps began before I took it.

tlkittycat1968 replied to Danielle9461's response:
1 day after sex is too soon to be experiencing any symptoms. I'd say you're experiencing side effects from the Plan B.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.