Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's going on
Anon_178289 posted:
I'm getting a little worried. Around this time each month, I get a good amount of discharge (it's about my mid-cycle) some times with a little blood. Well, this time, I have a panty liner on, and have to change it about every 3 hours because there is so much discharge with streaks of blood. (which is a LOT more then I usually have) I am also nausous when I eat and even when I don't eat. But when I don't eat, I also get lightheaded and weak. I also have/had (not sure if I still do or not, but I'm guessing that I do) a cyst on my ovary, which has also be hurting me, but It comes and goes and hurts a little more than to know it's there. And I have been extremely tired lately, more than usual. Could anyone have any idea of what could be going on? And you should also know I have the paragaurd iud in. Thanks for reading.

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.