Skip to content
What's going on
Anon_178289 posted:
I'm getting a little worried. Around this time each month, I get a good amount of discharge (it's about my mid-cycle) some times with a little blood. Well, this time, I have a panty liner on, and have to change it about every 3 hours because there is so much discharge with streaks of blood. (which is a LOT more then I usually have) I am also nausous when I eat and even when I don't eat. But when I don't eat, I also get lightheaded and weak. I also have/had (not sure if I still do or not, but I'm guessing that I do) a cyst on my ovary, which has also be hurting me, but It comes and goes and hurts a little more than to know it's there. And I have been extremely tired lately, more than usual. Could anyone have any idea of what could be going on? And you should also know I have the paragaurd iud in. Thanks for reading.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for almost a year. My husband and I really want kids, and we have been trying since we have been married, but it still hasn't ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.