Skip to content
What's going on
Anon_178289 posted:
I'm getting a little worried. Around this time each month, I get a good amount of discharge (it's about my mid-cycle) some times with a little blood. Well, this time, I have a panty liner on, and have to change it about every 3 hours because there is so much discharge with streaks of blood. (which is a LOT more then I usually have) I am also nausous when I eat and even when I don't eat. But when I don't eat, I also get lightheaded and weak. I also have/had (not sure if I still do or not, but I'm guessing that I do) a cyst on my ovary, which has also be hurting me, but It comes and goes and hurts a little more than to know it's there. And I have been extremely tired lately, more than usual. Could anyone have any idea of what could be going on? And you should also know I have the paragaurd iud in. Thanks for reading.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a woman of faith! I lost a baby on Sept. 14, 2003 and had a total myomictomy on Oct. 31, 2003. Followed by a Laproscopy on Feb. 24, 2004. My hu...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 87 found this helpful