Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What's going on
Anon_178289 posted:
I'm getting a little worried. Around this time each month, I get a good amount of discharge (it's about my mid-cycle) some times with a little blood. Well, this time, I have a panty liner on, and have to change it about every 3 hours because there is so much discharge with streaks of blood. (which is a LOT more then I usually have) I am also nausous when I eat and even when I don't eat. But when I don't eat, I also get lightheaded and weak. I also have/had (not sure if I still do or not, but I'm guessing that I do) a cyst on my ovary, which has also be hurting me, but It comes and goes and hurts a little more than to know it's there. And I have been extremely tired lately, more than usual. Could anyone have any idea of what could be going on? And you should also know I have the paragaurd iud in. Thanks for reading.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I used to be tlkittycat1968 but was having trouble logging in on my work computer. I'm 43 and have been married about 9 years. I have two kids (...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful