Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
To be or not to be is the question...
MzPndshlp posted:
I am 37and have all the symptoms of pregnancy (missed period, nausea, not able to eat, body aches, tired, headaches, constipation, LOTS OF GAS, easily forgetful or loose concentration, etc.) but the 2 tests I took came up negative. I haven't had my period since Thanksgiving Day when I usually am right on time each month. My spouse also believes I am pregnant (he's had tooth aches, sleeping a lot, all things that have happened with his previous children). Is there any way to know if my hCG levels are too low to detect right now? I smell everything and certain smells make me sick to my stomach. Also riding in a vehicle makes me nauseated at times. I know I want and need to eat but just the thought of eating makes me sick. Calculations say I'm 5 weeks and 3 days. Can anyone help?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, it's possible you're pregnant and just not showing on the test; it happens to some women.

I'd assume I was pregnant. If/when you miss a second period, see your doctor for either a blood test or ultrasound. If you don't want to wait, you can ask for a blood test now.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful