Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC NEED SOME HELP
An_248974 posted:
Me and my boyfriend are TTC and i don't know when i ovluate. i went to different sites, but they were telling me different dates. my last period was dec 20- 24, my cycle is 28 days. when will i ovluate??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
An "average" female with a 28 day cycle will ovulate on day 14 or your cycle. That means 14 days after you started your period. Since none of us are average, I'd try every other day during the second week of your cycle.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

ariesgurl98 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
okay so by what you just told me it seem like i will ovluate on the 3rd or 4th sooo i had sex dec 31 could i become pregnant before i ovluate?

An_248974 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
okay so by what you just told me i ovluate on the 3rd sooo i had sex on dec 31st. can i become pregnant before i ovluate?

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_248974's response:
Yes. Under the right conditions, sperm can live up to five days so 3 days before you ovulate would be okay.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.