Skip to content
Am I Pregnant? Confused and Don't know what's going on!
amandapotts84 posted:
I was a week late for my period. I finally started Sat. December 22nd, in the evening around 7:00 p.m.; My period normally last for 4 or 5 days with severe cramps. My period ended December 24th in the morning around 4:00 a.m. which is a little over 24 hours. Before I was suspected to get my period, I had cramping and my nipples and boobs throbbed and had a tingling senstation and had lower back pain. Three days after my period ended i experienced some cramping along with still having the throbbing and tingling sensation. Today, I have been hit with a sudden upset stomach and when I used the bathroom and had a bowel movement, my lower back started to hurt and of course I now have cramps.

I haven't taken a pregnancy test; I took one a week before my period and the day my period was due and it was negative. So I'm not sure if I am pregnant or if it is all in my head.

Some advice or opinions would be helpful.

Thank You.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was married August 9, 2008 and got my BFP on December 1, 2008. My beautiful daughter was born August 6, 2009 weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz. She is such...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 87 found this helpful