Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Am I Pregnant? Confused and Don't know what's going on!
amandapotts84 posted:
I was a week late for my period. I finally started Sat. December 22nd, in the evening around 7:00 p.m.; My period normally last for 4 or 5 days with severe cramps. My period ended December 24th in the morning around 4:00 a.m. which is a little over 24 hours. Before I was suspected to get my period, I had cramping and my nipples and boobs throbbed and had a tingling senstation and had lower back pain. Three days after my period ended i experienced some cramping along with still having the throbbing and tingling sensation. Today, I have been hit with a sudden upset stomach and when I used the bathroom and had a bowel movement, my lower back started to hurt and of course I now have cramps.

I haven't taken a pregnancy test; I took one a week before my period and the day my period was due and it was negative. So I'm not sure if I am pregnant or if it is all in my head.

Some advice or opinions would be helpful.

Thank You.

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.