Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
BRUSSELL289 posted:
Hi my name is Brooke, I am the mother to two beautiful children Emily whom is 4 and Travis whom is 14 months. For about 3 months I have had 3 periods a month...I know weird, although quite weird they were on time every time like to the hour on time..again weird because before my children they were highly irregular and never knew when they would pop up, any who...I have not had birth control for little over month and half, nor did my birth control have hormones in it while I was on it. We use condoms every time we had sex, but I think they were a little big but not to where they were coming off or anything, but I am almost 2 months late, no sign of period and have taken an at home pregnancy test with dark line and faint line, as well as taken the blood test but still waiting for them to give me the results because it was the weekend and for some reason they had to "send it off" so im impatient so wanted to see what you ladies thought. Anything would help.
note on the side..I was on regular birth control after I had my daughter and the condom came off (she was 3 at the time) and i got pregnant with my son.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and my husband have just recently started trying last 2 months i got negetive tests and got my period as per normal now this month my period is due...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.