Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
BRUSSELL289 posted:
Hi my name is Brooke, I am the mother to two beautiful children Emily whom is 4 and Travis whom is 14 months. For about 3 months I have had 3 periods a month...I know weird, although quite weird they were on time every time like to the hour on time..again weird because before my children they were highly irregular and never knew when they would pop up, any who...I have not had birth control for little over month and half, nor did my birth control have hormones in it while I was on it. We use condoms every time we had sex, but I think they were a little big but not to where they were coming off or anything, but I am almost 2 months late, no sign of period and have taken an at home pregnancy test with dark line and faint line, as well as taken the blood test but still waiting for them to give me the results because it was the weekend and for some reason they had to "send it off" so im impatient so wanted to see what you ladies thought. Anything would help.
note on the side..I was on regular birth control after I had my daughter and the condom came off (she was 3 at the time) and i got pregnant with my son.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need advice please i feel like im going insane..I havent had a period since july 20 its now sept i took a hpt it came out negitive..i have been extr...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful