Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Late period w/ strong cramps and grey clots for an hour then stopped?
jlcobetto1 posted:
I have always had normal periods every 29 days. But this month my period was 10 days late. I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all negative. I finally started my period last night but I had horrible cramps. I could barely walk and was very nauseas, they only lasted about an hour. Then about an hour later I started to bleed but it was bright red and there was grey tissue coming out. Now its the next morning and the bleeding has stopped and only had a small bit of tissue come out, plus all the cramping is still gone. Has anyone been through this? I know miscarriages are supposed to cause a lot of bleeding but this doesn't look at all like my normal period either.
I spoke with a nurse and she said unless I have more clots or excessive bleeding to just wait it out. I can't find anything like this online. It all says heavy bleeding should be involved.
*p.s. I also have very sore breasts, a lot of fatigue and headaches for the past 2 weeks.

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful