Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
An_249705 posted:
My husband and I have been extremely busy the past few months and aren't having much sex lately. We had sex the day before I ovulated. We were not careful. The reason I know it was the day before I ovulated was because I get ovulation pains once a month. I am assuming its the first day I ovulate. Anyway, the sex was about 8 or 9 days ago. I woke up today with very sore breasts. I dont usually get sore breasts with my period. Would my breasts be sore this early after conception? Anyone else had this symptom this early? Also, anyone else get pregnant while having sex only one day that month? I know its a fat chance, but I just feel different. Thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It would be too early for symptoms if you are pregnant. It takes 6-10 days for a fertilized egg to implant and another few days for there to be enough of the pregnancy hormone to produce symptoms.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom to three children. Kahlan 11 Jodan 9 and Mikeal 5. My hubby was fixed June 2005. Even though chances are low the last little while my body is acti...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.