Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

amazing night turned into now what moment
    An_249718 posted:
    me and my FWB went at hard core and in the morning when we where picking up the floor with it used condoms, we noticed that one had been broken, turns out the reason I was so ready to go that night I was ovulating that day its past the 72hrs so no plan b and to early to tell.
    we had to been together that night 5 times and I think we broke 3 condoms I don't know if he used an old box as he said he;s been single for a few yrs or what not but I'm kind of freaked out no I'm not on anything
    my last period was on dec, 17th
    we had sex repeatedly on the 1st going into the 2nd a few times a few days before that but I don't know if any condoms broke but given the track record of these condoms I'm worried on those days before the big O day
    any advice and before you yell at me for not being on birth control lets bear in mind that not everyone can take it for a lot of health reasons, like myself
    thank you in advance
    tori

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    The only thing you can do is wait and see if your next period comes and if it's late by more than a day or two, take a test.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    No yelling from me. Like you said, not everyone can be on hormonal birth control and not everyone wants to be on hormonal birth control for personal reasons. You were using birth control, it just failed. That occasionally happens to women on the pill as well.

Pretty much the only thing you can do is wait and see if your next period comes. If it's late by more than a day or two, take a test.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Anyway. I am no longer trying to conceive, but it seems that old habits die hard. Even though I am relatively certain that every 28 days, good old Aun...More

Helpful Tips

hello
    was wondering if someone could give me advice about what i should do. i quit taking birthcontrol pills 4months ago and i havent had my ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.