Skip to content
amazing night turned into now what moment
An_249718 posted:
me and my FWB went at hard core and in the morning when we where picking up the floor with it used condoms, we noticed that one had been broken, turns out the reason I was so ready to go that night I was ovulating that day its past the 72hrs so no plan b and to early to tell.
we had to been together that night 5 times and I think we broke 3 condoms I don't know if he used an old box as he said he;s been single for a few yrs or what not but I'm kind of freaked out no I'm not on anything
my last period was on dec, 17th
we had sex repeatedly on the 1st going into the 2nd a few times a few days before that but I don't know if any condoms broke but given the track record of these condoms I'm worried on those days before the big O day
any advice and before you yell at me for not being on birth control lets bear in mind that not everyone can take it for a lot of health reasons, like myself
thank you in advance
tori

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The only thing you can do is wait and see if your next period comes and if it's late by more than a day or two, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No yelling from me. Like you said, not everyone can be on hormonal birth control and not everyone wants to be on hormonal birth control for personal reasons. You were using birth control, it just failed. That occasionally happens to women on the pill as well.

Pretty much the only thing you can do is wait and see if your next period comes. If it's late by more than a day or two, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 25 years old, and me and my fiance are trying to have our 1st baby!!! some call us crazy but we call it being in total disgusting love!!! :) we me...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.