Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

One exposure to pre-ejaculate
    itcanthurtyou posted:
    I hope this is the right forum. I had fingered a woman after having recently wiped pre-ejaculate off of my penis. The odds of a woman being pregnant after 1 year using the pull out method (perfectly) is 4% according to this chart.
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2614/3864383852_97c66b5c37_o.jpg
    I imagine these work the same way since it's only going off pre-ejaculate. If there was only one exposure, wouldn't my odds be way way less than 4%? I imagine people in these studies have sex more than once a year...

There's a debate to whether pre-ejaculate actually contains sperm or not so saying there's not doesn't make me feel any better, because someone could just as easily say there is.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    I would say chances of pregnancy are pretty close to zero in your case. Sperm are pretty fragile and die pretty quick when exposed to air.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.