Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
One exposure to pre-ejaculate
itcanthurtyou posted:
I hope this is the right forum. I had fingered a woman after having recently wiped pre-ejaculate off of my penis. The odds of a woman being pregnant after 1 year using the pull out method (perfectly) is 4% according to this chart.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2614/3864383852_97c66b5c37_o.jpg
I imagine these work the same way since it's only going off pre-ejaculate. If there was only one exposure, wouldn't my odds be way way less than 4%? I imagine people in these studies have sex more than once a year...

There's a debate to whether pre-ejaculate actually contains sperm or not so saying there's not doesn't make me feel any better, because someone could just as easily say there is.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I would say chances of pregnancy are pretty close to zero in your case. Sperm are pretty fragile and die pretty quick when exposed to air.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful