Skip to content
Could I still be pregnant?
An_249745 posted:
I've taken 5 at home pregnancy tests which were all negative. I went to the doctor and got a urine test which was also negative. I'm now 3-4 weeks late on my period and I don't feel like I'm going to get it any time soon. They told me to come back in 1-2 weeks if I still don't get it. Even though my tests were negative, could I still be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could still be pregnant. Some women, for whatever reason, never show on home pregnancy tests. I'd do what your doctor says and wait 1-2 weeks and see if your next period comes.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_249745 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you!

An_246399 responded:
this happened to me, i went to the er and they did a urine test and said i wasnt, i begged the doctor for a blood test and he reluctantly did it, he was so nice when he came back into the room to tell me i was. apparently i have very diluted urin and it doesnt show on urin test...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.