Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I still be pregnant?
An_249745 posted:
I've taken 5 at home pregnancy tests which were all negative. I went to the doctor and got a urine test which was also negative. I'm now 3-4 weeks late on my period and I don't feel like I'm going to get it any time soon. They told me to come back in 1-2 weeks if I still don't get it. Even though my tests were negative, could I still be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could still be pregnant. Some women, for whatever reason, never show on home pregnancy tests. I'd do what your doctor says and wait 1-2 weeks and see if your next period comes.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_249745 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you!

An_246399 responded:
this happened to me, i went to the er and they did a urine test and said i wasnt, i begged the doctor for a blood test and he reluctantly did it, he was so nice when he came back into the room to tell me i was. apparently i have very diluted urin and it doesnt show on urin test...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful