Skip to content
Could i be pregnant
angleeyes posted:
started having hot flashes, sore nipples and incresed by a half a size, pee alot, dizzy some times, temp. has incressed from 97.5 which is my norm. and is now 98.9 at all times now since nov. 17th. i had a little pink blood in the morning of the 17th when i wiped but that was all clothes are tight olny on my lower belly no where else can i be pregnant.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've had sex since your last period, yes, pregnancy is a possibility. If your period is late, take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

angleeyes replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
have took two test it was neg. today i notice my boobs are starting to get realy firm in side why would that be

angleeyes replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
last had sex on 15th had no period just the little bit of pink blood on the 17th in the morning.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.