Skip to content
trying to concieve i have a question
An_249778 posted:
I am not sure if i am in the right community... I am looking for the TTC (Tryimg to concieve) community. So can you direct me to the trying to concieve community if i am in the wrong community ?

Anyhow i do have some questions....

recently when my DH (hubby) and i were having sex and intercourse of course the goal is to get pregnant. Anyhow my hubby said that maybe i was to dry or something to that affect. Is there anything OTC i can get and use so i won't be so "dry" and something that is fertility friendly and don't hurt and kill chances of fertilization, eggs, embryo'(S), and that does not contain spermicide or kill sperm etc. ?

Take the Poll

What if anything can i take to help me not be "Dry " ? and that does not contain spermicide and that is fertility friendly etc.
  • YES
  • NO
  • MAYBE
  • DEFINATELY
  • DEFINATELY NOT
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, there are lubricants that are fertility friendly. I believe one is called Pre-Seed.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.