Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Happy New Year!!!! Hoping for a September Baby!
aintitfunny posted:
Well, it feels a little bit nostalgic being back on webmd. I was here with my first pregnancy in 2004. DS is now 8yrs old and healthy and VERY energetic...anyways...

I am currently trying for baby number 2! I just started trying (December), so I realize this may be wishful thinking...but here goes. My LMP date was 12/16, ovulation occured between 12/25-12/30. And I was VERY active during that period. My period due date is 1/11/13. However, I was spotting lightly yesterday with very mild cramping. And, nothing at all today. I have been on a VERY regular 26 day cycle for the past 3.5 years (when I started keeping a diary). I am NEVER early, maybe a a day or two late...but not five. Anyhoo - I did some research and maybe this is implantation bleeding? I have no other symptoms...although one of my very observant coworkers asked me if my breasts grew over the holidays! HA!

So, this is the beginning of a journey and I look forward to chatting with you all.

ZI

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful