Skip to content
Possibly Pregnant?
Lee2816 posted:
Back in September I switched from the Depo Shot to the BC pill. However since September I have only had 2 periods, which I was told was normal when switching birth control methods.

I have not missed a single pill, however the last week has been strange. I have been peeing between 12-15 times a day, I have been so tired that it's impossible for me to do anything (I find myself dozing off every couple of hours), also about 3 days ago my breast began to get extremely sensitive and the Montgomery's tubercles on my nipples have become raised.
I was curious if anyone in MD land had an opinion on whether or not I could possibly be pregnant and if not what it could be. I am scheduled to go to the doctor on Friday, but some opinions my help set my mind at ease.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, pregnancy is a possibility. The only way to know is to take a test. If it's negative, discuss your symptoms with your doctor Friday.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.