Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What are the chances of pregnancy from unprotected sex?
kateml322 posted:
I been off of birth control for a year now and just recently within the past 3 months my body has finally come off of it's routine and I now have my own. My boyfriend and I had sex the other night and the condom broke, everything went inside and we didn't know until it was too late. I looked up my most fertile days and the night we had sex was the last day of my most fertile. What are the chances of pregnancy afterwards, would they be large are small?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I'd say your chances are about 20%-25%.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

kateml322 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thank you, that is exactly the answer I was looking for. Thank you for not telling me I should wait and take a test. Have a great day!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.