Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
my period is 12 days late
An_249806 posted:
all the pregnancy symptoms are there except for constipation. could i be pregnant i took 2 pregnancy test last week and the both came up negative i think it could b too early but i dont kno.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could be pregnant or you may not have ovulated and usually if there's no ovulation, there's no period.

I'd wait and see if you miss a second period. If you do and are still getting negative test results, see a doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

tina101 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
thank u i jus have all the symptoms and i have talked to my ob and they said it could take up to 3 weeks so get a positive and it took me 2 months to get a positive wid my first child

tina101 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
hey i just got what seems like a period but it is really lite and isnt the same as my other periods could i still be pregnant

tlkittycat1968 replied to tina101's response:
Yes. Some women have light bleeding in early pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.