Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnant or not?
golden7243 posted:
im 41 yrs old and i have'nt had a period since oct 1st. i don't think im pregnant because i really don't have any symptoms but a little soarness and itchyness on my breast. i have missed my period before but nothing like this. sometimes i do feel a little queezyness in the morning and find sometimes i can't handle certain smells but still don' think im pregnant. i was experiencing hot and cold flashes from the first two missed periods but nothing after. i have missed three periods so far. i have missed a period before and didn't know and had a miscarriage, i'm afraid now to find out that i'm not. could i be going through menapause or could i really be pregant? can my period be coming after all this missed time becuase of the soarness in my breast that i'm feeling? someone please help.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 24 years old and i have been datin a guy since march 27th. of course we had sex but without protection. i took 3 pregnancy tests since then and t...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful