Skip to content
pregnant or not?
golden7243 posted:
im 41 yrs old and i have'nt had a period since oct 1st. i don't think im pregnant because i really don't have any symptoms but a little soarness and itchyness on my breast. i have missed my period before but nothing like this. sometimes i do feel a little queezyness in the morning and find sometimes i can't handle certain smells but still don' think im pregnant. i was experiencing hot and cold flashes from the first two missed periods but nothing after. i have missed three periods so far. i have missed a period before and didn't know and had a miscarriage, i'm afraid now to find out that i'm not. could i be going through menapause or could i really be pregant? can my period be coming after all this missed time becuase of the soarness in my breast that i'm feeling? someone please help.

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.