???? Prego or not!!
Anon_14896 posted:
Hi
I had my period Dec. 24 2012 and ended on Dec.28 2012 and on Jan. 8 2013 light pink spotting only on toilet paper and on Jan. 9 2013 light pink spotting and brown. light cramping right below belly navel some time i get lower back pain. Suppose to start period on Jan. 21 2013 alway 28 day cycle and on time. I do have a daughter,but she will be 12 in April and cant remember the signs with her.Me and hubby have sex often and have not been on B/C for 14 years. Would be nice our daughter alway asking for brother or sister.

Take the Poll

Could i be prego?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The spotting is right around when you would ovulate as that was almost exactly two weeks after the first day of your period so I would say that was ovulation spotting. If you had sex around then, you could be pregnant but you need to wait and see if your next period comes.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Bri_1897 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
This is the problem I am having.....My cycle came on Jan. 6th and i went off on the 10th ....9 days later I saw blood and I know that i had sex with my boyfriend the day after and 2 more days after the the 13th. So now I need to know if I'm pregnant or not and should i take a pregnancy test.

Anon_14896 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
It is Jan 23 2013 and still no period.(Anon_14896)

tlkittycat1968 replied to Anon_14896's response:
Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

arsanspag replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Took a test this morning BFN and still no period. Will test in a couple days again to see and if no period will cal the doctor.

arsanspag replied to arsanspag's response:
Still no period and test still says neg. Don't know what to do period wa supposed to start on the 20th of jan. and nothing.