Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be Pregnant??
An_249825 posted:
I have had all the symptoms of pregnancy; around 2 months late, nausea, tender breasts, abdominal firmness, back ache, tiredness, more trips to the bathroom, you name it..

I have taken 6 home pregnancy tests yet they have all come back negative, i have booked an appointment with doctor on monday but i was wondering if anyone else has been in the same situation and what i could expect.... just wanna no what is going on..

tina101 responded:
hey i had that same issue with my first child i was 18 weeks pregnant when i finally got my first positive pregnancy test and that was at the doctor

Becky123 replied to tina101's response:
Oh gosh reli. It's messing with my head tbh. My heart says I am but these negative results confusing me

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.