Skip to content
pregnancy
hopetobemommysoon7 posted:
Why my breasts are with strech marks but on the upper sight-from a side of them, maybe because i have smaller breasts so now they started to grow??I also noticed few days ago that i have one or two visible blue vains which i didnt have before. I think i am pregnant in my early pregnancy, since my period is late this months shoud've come on the 7 but today we are 16 january, and the last month was late 7 days, it came on 13 jan, before i was regular. But during the waiting time last month i had brown dicharge 3 days, and as my period came on 13 dec. it was less blood, didnt hurt at all as usual menstruation. So what is going on??Please somebody help because i am desperate, and hopefully pregnant!From the other symptoms my belly is huge like i weight 100 kg. i gain so quicly and i am more craving more salty, oranges, cold water, ginger ale, etc...i have some headachnes, i am and i often getting tired, my leg muscles hurt, i have had bubles in my stomach yesterday night i dont know why, and i feel constipated. I am dizzy and hmm what else, dont have concentration unfortunatelly and i just started with my studies...Ah yeah, i have so many pipms and spots luke a teenager and they are coming up everyday, i cant solve them with any kind of gel or something. I also have them under my arms, and also i have a road map of veins, on my arms. Also yesterday and today i am feeling my stomach like it hurts on the upper place is it growing?? Please help me because i really dont know what to do, oh yeah and i took 2 cheap tests but they are both negative. My mom didnt know she was pregnant with me until the 4 month, so is it the same with me? oh i also have tiger strech marks huuuge on my right lower abdomen and there are some few on the left side.Very thankfull...

Spotlight: Member Stories

ttc since April 2010. Diagnosed with pcos in May 2011.

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.