Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need some help!
Manders942 posted:
Okay on Friday I had some spotting but it was 8 days before my period, I also spotted a little bit on Saturday which would be 7 days before my period. I took a test and I got a very faint positive but it was a blue dye test and I hear those ones are not good because they are known for false positives. Well every test I have taken after than have come up negative. I still have 3 days before my period is supposed to start, I am supposed to start on the 19th. I really don't have any signs of being pregnant, with my first two my boobs were really sore. But my daughter just turned 5 months on the 11th. I looked back and we did have sex on the day I was supposed to start, and I have had 4 normal periods since I had her. So could I still be pregnant or could something else be going on?

Manders942 responded:
That should say we had sex on the day I was supposed to ovulate.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I need advice please i feel like im going insane..I havent had a period since july 20 its now sept i took a hpt it came out negitive..i have been extr...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful