Skip to content
Need some help!
Manders942 posted:
Okay on Friday I had some spotting but it was 8 days before my period, I also spotted a little bit on Saturday which would be 7 days before my period. I took a test and I got a very faint positive but it was a blue dye test and I hear those ones are not good because they are known for false positives. Well every test I have taken after than have come up negative. I still have 3 days before my period is supposed to start, I am supposed to start on the 19th. I really don't have any signs of being pregnant, with my first two my boobs were really sore. But my daughter just turned 5 months on the 11th. I looked back and we did have sex on the day I was supposed to start, and I have had 4 normal periods since I had her. So could I still be pregnant or could something else be going on?

Manders942 responded:
That should say we had sex on the day I was supposed to ovulate.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

Not sure if i am pregnant
I had a lapse between my old birth control and my new one and during that time had sex without protection due to the fact i'm allergic to ... More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 9 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.