Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Same problem
boldnbuti4l posted:
I have been been on birth control for a yr and a half then I got off last feb so my meno came back on starting the 16th of Nov me and my bf has been trying since then it came back on the 16th of Dec two weeks ago I had a spotting but that went off the same day I havent had any pain or signs my meno wants to come on and usually I have pain or cramping, breast tenderness. But I havent had anything. Now the 16th of this month came and gone and I still havent seen it. the only symptoms I got is going to sleep alot and urinating every five minutes. I've also been taking pregnancy test and getting neg results. I recently been diagnose with cervical cancer and have a preop on wed where they suppose to do a pregnancy test at that time and if not i have my surgery on friday. If i am i have to wait until after I have the baby. What do you think about my situation of pregnancy or not

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I tried to concieve our second child in march. I started feeling queezy and my breasts hurt really bad. I had what I thought was my per...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful