Skip to content
Hopeful!!!!
An_249964 posted:
Me and my boyfriend have be TTC for about a year and a half but have had no luck. I'm a little nervous because my period was 9 days ago. When I went to the bathroom I saw a drop of blood and was trying to figure out what was going on. I wiped again and I did not see it anymore. Yesterday I felt a couple of cramps but I did not think anything of them. I just kept going on with my day. I just want to know if i should take a pregnancy test.Is this also normal for me to bleed in between periods???

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If your period was nine days ago, you could be ovulating and some women sot a bit when they ovulate.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married mother of one child. I had my tubes tied in 2006 but I know there is always the chance of pregnancy. I have been have irregular periods and ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.