Skip to content
Could i be pregnant on implanon
isokehammid posted:
I got implanon January last yr since i've had maybe 3-4 period if that. I had one that started on December 3 ended Dec 10 then on the 21st i was in a car accident had sex with dh on Dec 23 started spotting Dec 24th i though maybe it was because of the accident it lasted ruffly a week i wouldn't have it all day then at night it would be really heavy at night and first thing in the morning yesterday i became really nauseated me and dh are having alot of problems i don;t know if it was stress or what i woke up today with crapms and stomach discomfort i had a neg hpt last week someone please help

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.