Confused
hlshain posted:
Okay, I am totally confused. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for about 4 months. The first month I was convinced I was pregnant. I had a lot of symptoms. I was feeling sick after everytime I ate. I had horrible gas. My breasts were sore, I was always tired, headaches, and I was very sensitive. I cried at little things that ment nothing. So when my period came it was really light. Spotting at first then it became heavier the next day. It only lasted 2 days. I told myself I could not be pregnant because I had my period. As the months go by the symptoms have stayed and I have also gotten more. But I just threw the thought of being pregnant because I have had what seemed to have my period every month. But this month Ive noticed that I have gained 30 pounds in the last month and a half, it has all been in my belly. My belly now sticks out and is not soft like normal fat. I have not changed anything in my diet. Ive never gained weight like that before. Also my breasts have gotten A LOT more visible veins in them, also there is quite a few stretchmarks on them. I havent had stretchmarks on my breasts before. They are also now a 36 DD instead of a 34 D, and they are still tender. I have never been much of a water drinker and now I at least drink 3 bottles of water a day. I am always thirsty. I also have to use the restroom a lot more.
I have heard about a thing called decidual bleeding. That occurs in the first trimester of being pregnant. Im wondering if anyone has experienced this. I hope this is not just in my mind. Its all weird to me

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could be pregnant. Some women have bleeding they mistake for their period. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)