Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2 Missed periods
An_250009 posted:
Hi everyone... I'm new to this site.

Here is my situation. I was diagnosed with PCOS years ago and have been on birth control since. I recently changed bc due to migraines about two years ago.

I have been regular on the bc for 2 years no missed periods, they may come twice in one month (stress related) or a few days to a week late, but usually on time and I can calculate them to the date.

So here is my problem....I have not had a period since November 2012. I have taken 2 hpt and recently a blood test and all were negative. I'm not sure as to when or if I ovulated due to the bc.... Could I still be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Blood tests are pretty accurate so I'd say you aren't pregnant. There could be reasons other than pregnancy why you haven't had your period for two months. You need to work with your doctor to find out why.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

*Student/In college *Nanny & Babysitter *Christian *Engaged, wedding date is June 25, 2011! *Marrying my best friend *Love my dog! *Enjoy watchin...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.