Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy possibility?
anbm2012 posted:
I was on Seasonale for about a year; last pack was December. (Took a month off this month because of continual breakthrough bleeding.) Noticed my libido is increased; needless to say, hubby and I have been more "active" than usual. We have been using condoms, but only after a few minutes without it to sort of get things going. About a week after my last period (ended around New Year's), I noticed that my discharge was thinner and more profuse than usual; I'm guessing that's when I ovulated because I also had ovulation pain. Six days ago, I had sharp pains in my lower left pelvic region that lasted for about two days. The pain was almost nonexistent as long as I was sitting or lying down, but when I went to get up from the sitting position it would occur, feeling like a "stitch." If I was on my feet for a long time, I would get an ache and have to sit. I thought it was a cyst because I've had them before, but there is no lump and the pain has since stopped. My cervix seems to be more sensitive for the past week as well; when my husband and I are in the act I get a weird tingly sensation if he goes too deep. Yesterday I woke up with sore nipples and that continues today. I have been pregnant three times (one MC), but I don't recall these symptoms with my others. My period is due in the next five or so days. Any help would be great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.