Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My last two weeks have been super crazy emotional Im so unsure about this please read?
Thebestmrsjrod09 posted:
Last month Dec 24 I took and ovulation test and it showed I was ovulating so we had sex twice. But I had a "period" on Jan 8th I say it in quotations because it wasnt off a lot but something felt different. Well last week I was emotional, crying all the time then fighting with my husband, and I had severe tender breast for about three weeks. Which dont normally feel tender until the week of my cycle I have an average of a 30 day cycle so this week I should be "ovulating" again and then have another in two weeks. The last time I was this crazy emotional was when I was pregnant with my son over a year ago. Should I be concerned, take a pregnancy test just in case or wait it out until my next expected period? I also have to go to the bathroom a lot more then normal as well and been moody. Please reply thanks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test. Some women have period-like bleeding during pregnancy so it's possible you're pregnant.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together since 6/2005. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful