Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
i had my tubes banded i think i could be pregnant but not sure
An_250058 posted:
i am a mother of 2 girls. I've had my tubes banded for only 1 year, i've been having symtoms of pregnancy, however i've taken 2 pee pregnancy test and they were negetive. i don't find it strange but then again i do due to with my oldest i had 4 pregnancy read negetive so i waited 3 months then took a 5th pregnacy test and it read positive... with my youngest i had a blood test done it was positive. im wondering if i need to have a blood test done and an ultrasound as well. this coming sunday i will be going on 4 weeks late for my period and thats unusal for me. so what im trying to find out is could i be pregnant and not showing up on pee pregnancy test, i need to know if i could be pregnant.

An_250077 responded:
im going through kinda the same thing im 12 days late on my period and its not even been a full year since i had my tubal..im a nervous wreck

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Nothing is 100% so there is a chance you could be pregnant. Since you're almost a month late for your period and you've had trouble with getting positive pregnancy tests in the past, I would make an appointment with your doctor. I would do it ASAP since you are at a higher risk of having a tubal pregnancy and that can be life threatening.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful