Skip to content
never had this happen before
An_250059 posted:
I have 2 boys and got my first couple of periods with them. When my youngest was born i had my tubes tied. That was 6 1/2 years ago. My period ended last week, but yesterday I woke up spotting. And for that last 2 weeks (maybe) my breasts have been sore, my nipples have been EXTREAMLY sore and seem to have grown some(swelling). Plus I have been sick on my stomach and have even had to sit down and take rest breaks at work. The nause is really nothing new to me, however the extent of it is. The other things, I have NEVER experienced. Any ideas??? I just want some other opions before I freak my fiance out by buying a test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i'm 20 years old. a high school graduate and i'm taking up culinary arts at the technical college were i live. happily in love with my boyfrie...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.