Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possibly Pregnant?
lovebird79 posted:
My fiance and I have been TTC for about 6 weeks now.
I had my Paraguard IUD removed mid-December, causing my period to be delayed by a few weeks.
Before that it was about 29 days, mid month.

My first day of my last period was Dec 28th.

January 11th I went home because I was not feeling well - not like the flu, but almost like I was coming down with the flu.
Since then I have had a slight raised temperature between 99.2 and 99.9.

I've also been getting annoying mild headaches throughout the day and am tired no matter how much I sleep.
I've also been waking up in the middle of the night to pee or for no reason at all.

I have also noticed some thick, milky discharge over the last week and have been SUPER bloated! I feel like I've gained 10 pounds in two weeks.

I've taken a few tests and they are all negative.

My confusion is, when should I expect my period? Will it be a 29 day cycle? or should I already have gotten it? I rarely miss periods so I'm not sure what to expect.

Thank you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Brittany, my boyfriend and I are highschool sweethearts, just celebrated our 8 year anniversary, and we have a 2 1/2 (April 3, 2008) yea...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.