Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
please give me some relief
worriedmomof2 posted:
had a tubal last year well i havent started my period this month and im scared out of my mind..i have 2 small kids already and im not ready for another one..ive been going through some stress but im not sure if that would cause a missed period?. im afraid to go to the dr cause i really didnt wont anymore children..i know things happen for a reason but im hoping im just really late..today is the 25th and i usally start on the 13th is this normal? could stress cause this? PLEASE HELP

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, stress can cause you to ovulate late which in turn will cause your period to be late. If you are pregnant, not going to the doctor will not make it go away. Take a test and if it's positive, see your doctor ASAP because of your increased risk of a tubal pregnancy.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 30 years old and have 3 beautiful children. I had my tubes tied in April of 2008. I'm thinking I'm either pregnant again or there is s...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.