Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just a little worried....
An_250089 posted:
So I have had three faint positive tests all different brands, My period was due yesterday and still no bleeding but I have cramping, it just doesn't feel the same as my normal period cramps.. I am also exhausted, my breasts are killing me, and this may be TMI but I am a bit on the constipated side...My last pregnancy was 10 yrs ago and i don't remember being crampy but I was young and in denial so it is possible i though it was period cramps back then...Could I be misscarrying or do some women get cramps when first pregnant??

An_250090 responded:
You and I sound almost identical! I posted earlier about some questions with mine...I also took three faint positives this week (all different brands), but I have had some spotting. (period is due tomorrow).
I am more concerned than "normal" because my husband and I suffered a miscarriage on November 1st.
I do know that some cramping is not uncommon. Best of luck!! I would try making an appointment next week to have your pregnancy confirmed with blood work.
Hopefully we both get a good confirmation soon!

McCurdygirl84 replied to An_250090's response:
Went to Urgent Care last night and they did their own test, I am absolutely pregnant but a lot earlier in the pregnancy than I thought. The Doctor told my husband and I that the cramping is normal in the beginning and that if I start bleeding to come back..my mind is a bit more at ease..I am hoping the best for you hunny! I know how scary it can be not knowing if everything is okay..
Best of luck and God Blessings:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was told at the age of 15 that it would be almost impossible for me to have children. At 16, I was pregnant with my daughter. I have tried to concei...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.