Just a little worried....
An_250089 posted:
So I have had three faint positive tests all different brands, My period was due yesterday and still no bleeding but I have cramping, it just doesn't feel the same as my normal period cramps.. I am also exhausted, my breasts are killing me, and this may be TMI but I am a bit on the constipated side...My last pregnancy was 10 yrs ago and i don't remember being crampy but I was young and in denial so it is possible i though it was period cramps back then...Could I be misscarrying or do some women get cramps when first pregnant??

An_250090 responded:
You and I sound almost identical! I posted earlier about some questions with mine...I also took three faint positives this week (all different brands), but I have had some spotting. (period is due tomorrow).
I am more concerned than "normal" because my husband and I suffered a miscarriage on November 1st.
I do know that some cramping is not uncommon. Best of luck!! I would try making an appointment next week to have your pregnancy confirmed with blood work.
Hopefully we both get a good confirmation soon!

McCurdygirl84 replied to An_250090's response:
Went to Urgent Care last night and they did their own test, I am absolutely pregnant but a lot earlier in the pregnancy than I thought. The Doctor told my husband and I that the cramping is normal in the beginning and that if I start bleeding to come back..my mind is a bit more at ease..I am hoping the best for you hunny! I know how scary it can be not knowing if everything is okay..
Best of luck and God Blessings:)