Skip to content
I NEED help could i be PREGNANT
LovingMe1028 posted:
Can someone help me. My period was two days late then it came and i was bleeding pink organish blood but i was light then started bleeding brown then red it still wasnt normal then bleed brown blood and that was the end my period is usually 7 days long and i been feeling nausea. My normal period i bleed heavy and have really bad cramps none of that this time COULD I BE PREGNANT

NeedtobeaMom responded:
It is possible....but the only way to be sure is to take a pregnancy test. The brain is a really funny thing and if you think you are pregnant then you might start developing early pregnancy symptoms. If I were you, I would get a few $1 dollar store pregnancy tests and start there.

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.