Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could i be pregnant
cantfindaname posted:
took a pregnantcy test and it was negative, i have a normal period each month but my tummy continues to grow as well as my boobs i have gained 7 extra pounds over the last 3 in a half months have morning sickness and now feel movement, i have no health insurance, should i request a ultra sound? I have two grown children and know how it feels to be preggo and i truely feel i am but totally puzzled! any suggestions?

lovebird79 responded:
You should go to the doctor, ask for a blood test.
If that's negative, than talk to your doctor about more options.

If you feel something's not right, then ask for an ultrasound... sometimes we need to tell our doctors what to do... even if it's just for piece of mind

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.